Friday, October 06, 2006

friday!

I am taking a break right now. MY eye hurts. I am trying -- emphasisng the word "TRYING"to do some research for my prefessor but there are so many distractions everywhere. Inside and out! Cannot concentrate. We had a workshop this morning from 8:30. How to do good presentation and write executive summary-- concise and to the point ones!! It was good one, however, my only compalain was the breakfast. We had this from 8:30 to 1:00 and did not have any breakfast-- the least they could have done was to have some coffee.

Anyways, since then I have been in the library, trying to finish some work form my professor and trust me it is not going anywhere.

Plans for the weekend-- not really.. Study and Study!

The festival of Dashain is finished. It has been 12 years since I have celebrated dashain in Nepal. Dashain back home is different and fun. Since I had school this year, the day really did not seem like dashain. Just any other regular day. The biggest highlight of this dashain for me was my dad's birthday. His birthday is in the first day of Dashain and he turned 50. I can officially say he is an old man :)

There are days when the sun hides. It is gone for so long, you are not sure you will see it again.--But today that is not the case. The sun is out but it is soo chilly outside. REALLY really coldddd...... Brrrrr

Next week on Thursday, I am going for a talk show at Northeastern. The title is "Jerusalem speaks." That is the exciting agenda for next week :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: