Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Almost done..

My Operational Management exam is done. It was ok. It was hard. The last few questions were exceptionally hard..... What is done is done.. I am glad it is over.

Now one more to go. My Finance exam tomorrow and then I will be done for the second semester. No more Finance.... :) I have studied a lot for this exam.... My past experience for this test has not been good. However hard I try, the result has always been quite disappointing....

Nevertheless, I have not given up.

Hope at the end is what keeps you going right :)

I have given my best... 4 days of studying... and tomorrow is the big day!

I had a chance to quickly skim the "Metro" this morning and was quite appalled by the news about the resignation of Lord Browne.

"Chief Executive John Browne resigned Tuesday, hours after a judge allowed a newspaper to publish allegations from a former boyfriend that the executive misused company resources
."

I was very surprised. I had seen his talk exactly one year ago at MIT's Dean Innovative Series talk and how impressed I was after listening to him.


I still have one question pondering in my mind:

Is it really fair to bring in the private life. “The former boyfriend's allegation..." ??

No comments: