Friday, May 04, 2007

Done with the second semester

I am done with my Finals. Finance went ok I think… but it is so unpredictable. When you think you have really done well, the result you get will completely shatter all the expectations. Yesterday’s exam was better than the previous two. I think I did better than the last two ones… but again, I can never be sure.

I was happy yesterday after my exam, but then again, I was sad! I do not know why…. I mean kind of happy... but in a sad kind of way. I'm conflicted about this time of year, can you tell?

Packing is all done… I leave in about couple of hours and tomorrow at this time I will be in Frankfurt. Life takes a different mode every few seconds…I am happy and sad.....sad that pras will not be with me.. happy that I will be in a new country, new culture, new everything... and of course, I am happy that I am done with my second semester!!

Interesting thing happened to me… thanks to face book.

As I was coming home from school yesterday in the T at MIT station a guy walks in. He looks familiar. He was “Eswar,” a guy senior to me from International School of Japan. I was in a debate team and had debated against his team in my freshmen year of high school. That was in ‘95….. Almost 12 years ago… I recognized him right way. I introduce myself and then we start to chat. He recognizes me as well. What a small world. His parents were still in Tokyo. I told him about my parents and my recent to Japan. We exchanged our number and plan to meet sometimes soon.

What a small world. I meet with a person, whom I had known in my high school days in Tokyo and meet him RANDOMLY in a subway in a total different city… :)

The picture above has no relation to this blog title.. I just thought it was simply cute...and True maybe ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why r u going to germany??

An Online Journalist said...

www.hamrokhabar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just want to know if you are the Deepti I knew. I am Adeel from Pakistan. If I am wrong then I really sorry for this.
I had my friend Deepti called Dipu.