Friday, September 14, 2007

S0 I am still without a Computer but making a good effort to keep up the blogs...which is bit hard to keep up to once, you have procrastinated for so long.

What happened to Mr. Abe... Why is he resigning...... ? Sometimes, in the morning you are bombarded with the news that you never expected to happen...

Happy Teej to everyone :)

My head is not thinking right, therefore, I do not even know what to write. All I can think of is good food :) and cashews for no particular reasons.

I went to the library and checked out Anita Roddick's book about her experience of opening the Body Shop.... The old book that I had read about 11 years ago. In the book, she talks about my uncle and her first experience travelling Nepal and our factory... it really took me back to my memory lane.

Book wise---I was suppose to read the book... "Random walk down the Wall Street".. which I have not even touch. Then my boss has given me 3 extra ones which I need to finish soon.. however, now that I have gotten Anita's book.. that is going to take all my time for next couple of days.

I am waiting for P to leave his work so that I could take the bus with him. He is busy at his work. I am tierd. I guess I will take a Nap or discreetly stare at certain people from across the room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet...!