Monday, September 24, 2007

Usual rambling..

I am trying to keep up with my writing...Enough of Procrastination..

So I call the Best Buy people on Friday. The guy whom I spoke to made me even more confused. I had called to ask about the update, but had to hangup the call as the conversation was getting no where. The guys was really nice, no doubt about that but, he just did not understand what I wanted to get out from him. I simply wanted to get the update, and he was basically empathizing with me for the loss of my hard disk..... One thing that I really hate about calling the so called - Geek Squad at Best Buy is that everytime I call, I have to repeat the whole scenario... even consistently asking them to update my information on their little box, they conveniently decide not to I suppose.... I do not know when I will get the computer at this point.

Weekend was nice. The weather was nice.. It felt like summer again.

I am yet not done with Anita's book..Everyone morning these days, somehow, I mange to take a quick nap in the train.... I get tired more easily these days... do not know why.. I get up.. reluctantly every morning wishing the fact that I had more time to Sleep and impatiently waiting for the weekend.

Work was fine.. doing more research on the Morning Star review. So Microsoft might potentially invest on Face book.. yup!! that so-called networking site has managed to drag inside their loop.. I am addicted ... :) I was listening to Ben Bernanke's speech on Education today.. for some reason, with his beard, I had different opinion about him, however, upon hearing his speech, I am totally impressed. His voice has a power... Despite all the criticism he has been facing regarding the discount rate and the sub prime loan, he has portrayed himself as a calm and good leader. Anyways, I was happy to listen to him on the Bloomberg TV today!

Gotta go.. sorry for the abrupt ending.. and typos :)

No comments: